Sunday, April 26, 2009

This should be the week...

I should have my visa in the mail by the end of the week. Once I have that in hand, I am good as gone! Won't be leaving until mid June but it'll still be nice to have a solid visa in my possession so I am that much closer to departure.

Still have a lot to do on the house before I leave, but should make some major headway on my kitchen and master bath this week. I have a guy potentially coming this week to lay down my wood floors in the kitchen and I am working on the plumbing for the master bath this week. I have tile already for the floor and the only thing I am lacking to buy is a countertop and the tile for the shower surround.

I parked my car in the front yard today with a for sale sign on it. I plan to park it there everyday near the street until it's gone. I really need to get that thing sold. That'll be a big step.

So my focus for May is FINISHING THE HOUSE and SELLING THE CAR. I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment